Email this Package
The joyous chirping of birds, orchards heavy with fruits, alpine meadows dotted with grazing herds, and shepherds lilting with their music - a vivid mosaic of this place - takes shape before your wandering eye. It presents a picture of an unforgettable tapestry which is amongst the most beautiful any place in the world has to offer.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotels in Srinagar.
- 01 Night accommodation at Houseboat in Srinagar.
- Daily Breakfasts & Dinners, to be served in Hotel restaurant only.
- Return airport transfers.
- Sightseeing of Srinagar & transfers to Gulmarg & Pahalgam.
- Including all road taxes, toll taxes, driver allowances, fuel cost, etc.
- All Tours & Transfers by Non-AC Vehicle, as per itinerary.
- Arrival & Departure assistance.
- All applicable hotel taxes
- No Hidden Cost
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Upon arrival at Srinagar airport,you will meet our representative & you would be transferred to your hotel where you will proceed for check-in. Afternoon visit important sights of Srinagar City - Shankaracharya Temple & Mughal Gardens(Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh)Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
In the morning your journey starts towards Pahalgam, en-route visit Saffron fields of Pampora, see the beautiful countryside, lots of rice fields and Awantipura ruins on the way.Later continue your drive to Pahalgam(Valley of Shepherds)through the pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder & Sheshnag Lake which are famous for their scenic beauty.After having your lunch at local restaurant, proceed to have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. One can enjoy Horse ride at Pahalgam (Optional). Afternoon drive back from Pahalgam to Srinagar.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Morning proceed for a picturesque drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (Meadow of Gold) - It was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. It is exquisitely situated in a pine surrounded basin of the Pir Panjal range at an altitude of 2,730 meters above sea level and one of the most famous tourist destinations of Kashmir. It also has one of the world's highest green golf courses with 18 holes, as well as a clubhouse, which is a historical building in its own right. One can enjoy Gondola ride or Horse ride at Gulmarg (Optional). For a fun-filled ride of a most unusual kind, Gulmarg's newly constructed gondola lift from high above Gulmarg, through pine-clad slopes is exhilarating. From Gulmarg a pony track leads upwards to Khilanmarg, Kangdori & seven springs, a couple of hours by pony longer on foot.Afternoon drive back from Gulmarg to Srinagar.Overnight stay at the houseboat .
Day 04: Srinagar - Tour Ends
Morning enjoy a relaxing Shikara ride(optional) on the lake - Its one of the most soothing & relaxing aspects of a holiday in Kashmir, later you will be transferred to Srinagar airport in time to board flight to back home.
- Airport taxes & airfares to/from/within India.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Horse rides at Gulmarg & Pahalgam.
- Gondola rides in Gulmarg & Shikara rides at Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Guide fee, Amusement park Fee, Monumental Entry fee, camera fee, etc.
- Personal expenses such as bottled beverages, hard drinks, starters, table drinks, telephone calls, tips, laundry or personal equipment like sleeping bags etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays or cancellation, roadblocks, strike, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, petrol hikes, taxes etc.
- Please note during heavy snow fall in Gulmarg the roads are blocked. Therefore chained vehicles are used for transportation. The cost for same is not included in tour cost.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes".
- Jammu Railway Station or Airport pick-up and drop can be arranged. Extra charges applicable.
- Prepaid sim cards don't work in J&K due to security reasons, postpaid connection is must.
- It is not mandatory for guest to take ponies in Gulmarg & Pahalgam to visit all the important tourist spots, all the major tourist attraction point are in close proximity so you can walk it down. However if still you wish to take pony ride / sledging / rafting etc. the rates the highly negotiable. Please bargain to your max.
- Sightseeing to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, Baisaran Valley at Pahalgam will be by local taxi union only. Due to union outside vehicles cannot enter these places. The rate are highly negotiable if you wish to visit these places. You have to pay extra directly.
- Sightseeing of Thajiwas Glacier at Sonmarg is not included & can be done by ponies on direct payment.
Extra Adult: Rs. 3,000 per adult
Taxes: 5% GST Extra
Cancellation as per Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Please refer to the following link and read these terms and conditions carefully, since they, along with the other relevant information on our website, set out the terms and conditions which will apply to you when you book any package, hotel, resort, car hire, hotel/resort transfers, car parking and/or flight(s) through thetourplanners.com.